The EasyONE AIS MOB works by using the AIS system. In order to receive the distress message from the AIS MOB, a ship needs an AIS receiver. This is mandatory in commercial shipping and in pleasure craft more and more ships are equipped with AIS.
The EasyONE AIS MOB is fully automatic! A great advantage if the drowning person cannot activate the device himself due to unconsciousness. The beacon is slid upside down into the vest and connected by a line to the vest and becomes active when submerged and will then determine its position. As soon as this is known, the EasyONE will send an emergency message.
The distress message is received by all AIS equipped vessels within 5-8 miles. The EasyONE can transmit for a minimum of 24 hours at -20°C and under normal conditions for a minimum of 36 hours. The EasyONE is also equipped with a high-intensity LED light that makes the beacon maximally visible in the dark. The correct operation of the EasyONE is read by means of 2 LEDs. One LED shows if the unit is transmitting and the other indicates if there is a GPS fix.
• Easy life jacket integration
• Can be used in any lifejacket without modifying the lifejacket
• Fast and accurate positioning
• 36+ hours of transmit power
• 7 year battery life
• High intensity LED flash light
• Floats without aids
• Automatically activated through water activation
• At least 1.5 Watts of transmitting power (radiated)
• No registration applicable
• Transmission power: minimum 1.5 watts (radiated)
• Frequency: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
• GPS receiver with integrated antenna according to IEC 61108-1
• Expandable VHF antenna (35cm)
• Two buttons: ("TEST" and "ON")
• Format: 168x48x27 mm, 150 grams
• Batteries: 6V, 2 lithium
• Battery: 36 hours at 15°C
• Service period: 7 years
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C